Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Door Hangers

So, Mr. Rocks and I have just finished and mailed out the Save the Dates.  And it did Not. Go. Well.  We had a lot of trouble with the Xyron, a machine that I am convinced was created by the devil.  So, when you do receive one in mail, please just lie to me and tell me they are nice :).  OK, you don't really need to lie to me - my ego is not that fragile, but just know that, even though it looks like we just threw these Save the Dates together, we really worked on them for quite a long time!

But in the meantime, I can share another project that is almost finished - our personalized door hangers!
(Photo by RockHugger)

Aren't they neat!  I am really pleased with how they came out!  And they were easy to make (not like the stoopid STDs!)  We plan on including these in our Out of Town Bags.  We have 5 different colors - yes, I know these colors are bright and obnoxious, but hey, it is the Keys - if there is anywhere in the world where you can get away with bright and obnoxious colors, it is in the Keys!  (Yes, I also realize that I am only showing 4 colors in the photo - the fifth color is a mystery!)
(Photo by RockHugger)

So now everyone will have personalized door hangers in the hotel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment