Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our "Guestbook"

So, Mr. Rocks and I did not want a "traditional" guestbook at the wedding - we would rather have something that our guests "sign" for us to display.  So, we are having a "fingerprint tree" instead!  Our guests will "leaf" their fingerprint on our tree and sign their name, and then we can display the tree at home.

This was relatively easy to make.  I found a blank template here, which I downloaded and personalized with our names and our wedding colors (blue and orange birds).  Then we just had to print it out, get a nifty frame, some inkpads, and some nice pens.

We also made a "sign" for our wedding tree, so that our guests know why there is a bare tree at the wedding:

All I need to get is some baby wipes (so our guests don't have green fingers!) and a small trash basket for said baby wipes, and I will be done with this project.  I can't wait to see it filled with leaves!!
(All photos are by me.)

1 comment: