Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Rock Hugger Dress

No, not THAT dress!  For those of you that have not heard yet, I am wearing Momma Rocks wedding dress on the big day.  It is the in the process of being altered to fit my 3” taller frame, and to convert it to s strapless dress…BUT, the alterations are almost done!  (I am so excited – it looks awesome!!)

But enough about that dress.  I am talking about my “Sunday Brunch” dress!  Mr. Rock's mom (i.e. “Chicago Rockette”)  was kind enough to buy me not one, but several very nice dresses in January.   One of those dresses I wore to the Chicago Shower (and received many compliments on it!!).  I am planning on wearing another new dress to the “morning after brunch”:

(Again, sorry for the yellow tint of the photo!)

I call this the “Sexy in the City” dress, because I look like an actual, for-reazy grown-up in this dress.  So, when you stumble downstairs and out the back door of the hotel for breakfast on Sunday morning (Mr. Rocks and I will be there from 9AM – 1PM), we will be waiting for you in a pretty spiffy dress!

(Oh – and the real bonus here – the dress fit me in January, but now it is TOO BIG!!  I will have to get it taken in on the top so it can fit me properly!  These are the kinda wardrobe issues I like!!)   

No comments:

Post a Comment