Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hair...long beautiful hair....

Man, I wish I had long beautiful hair! (Then maybe you should stop shaving your head, Rock Hugger!)  So, my hair, right now, is shoulder length.  I am hoping it gets a bit longer in the next 1.5 years!  Why?  Because I want to wear a wreath of flowers in my hair on the big day!  Something like this...
(Source is shoponline2011.com)
OK, kidding!  No, I really don't want that look.  It is a bit ridiculous.  But I was thinking something more like this....
(From ETSY seller AmoreBride37)
Also, I don't really think I want my hair down.  First, it is going to be H.O.T. in the Keys in June.  I can see my hair getting sweaty and going limp before I even make it to the aisle.  So, I really wanted an updo.  Maybe something like this....but with smallish-ish flowers where the beads are.
(Source is experskincar.blogspot.com)

Or something like this.  I think this chick has short hair. but I think I could pull this off with a bun or french twist.

(Source is snippetandink.com)
The thing is, I do want to wear a veil, and I am having trouble finding pictures of a bride wearing a wreath of flowers with a veil.  (I don't want it to look weird).  What do you guys think?  If you ever come across any cool photos, send 'em my way!

And, just to leave you with a crazy hippy hair-wreath (and I know I can't pull this off!)...but I really like the big, tropical flowers in her hair!
(Source is shoponline2011.com)

Have a good weekend everyone!  Gooooo Steelers!

3 comments:

  1. Love the Princess Leia flower look! The only time I have seen flowers and a veil was where the flowers formed the headband of the veil. I don't see why it wouldn't work with either of the ones you like though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with any of those you can easily have a veil hanging behind. It's if you want it over your face where it causes problems. i ended up just wearing mine and not having it cover my face. it was still pretty. and it didn't mess up my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Updo a must. I agree with Selenacap and Volcano lady on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete