Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi Everyone!  So, we have not done so much in the wedding planning arena of our lives for the past few days.... (I have totally ignored the sewing.  I know, I know, I need to get a move on!)  BUT, that is OK.  We have time.  That is the nice thing about taking 2+ years to actually get married.  I don't need to feel stressed about what I have yet to do.  The goal is to have much done early, but we all know how well I tend to complete my "to-do" lists.

So, we have not done a whole lot on the wedding front because Mr. Rocks and I were celebrating Valentine's Day!  I won't go into the sappy details, but Mr. Rocks did good!  I really am very lucky to be marrying such a wonderful guy!  And he got me a stuffed baby manatee.  Who doesn't love a stuffed baby manatee?

(Photo by me)
Although we have not done a whole lot of planning per se, we have done little things...we practiced dancing to our song (and we need a LOT more practicing if we are going to do anything besides the middle-school sway!), we are going to start sanding our wood (for our center pieces), and I looked up cake bakers in Key West.  "What?!?" you may be thinking, "I though you guys were going to go with Publix Bakery in Marathon."  And we will most likely go with Publix, but I figured it can't hurt to have a free cake tasting and see what other baker's prices are.  Really, its just about getting the free cake.  And I started looking at bridesmaids dresses again.  There will be a post in the near future that is just about BM dresses - so stay tuned to give me your opinions!  

So, there is more to come!  But for now, I think I am just going to go eat a piece of chocolate :).  If you can make it down here, I will be happy to share!
 
Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment