Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting sick of wedding planning

So, Mr. Rocks and I just got back from the Keys.  After a 24-hour drive.  Well, actually, we dove on Saturday morning,
(The Rocks Huggers underwater!)
(Photo by me)
then rinsed the saltwater off, drove up to Orlando to have dinner with some friends who were doing Disney and Universal that weekend
(Haha- we did not tell them that they would get wet on this ride!)
(Photo by Starline Tours)
then drove up to Columbia to visit yet another friend for breakfast
(Mmmmm....best meal of the day!)
(Photo by prog.org)
and finally arrived home 24 hours after starting the drive.  And since then, I have no motivation to do wedding stuff.  And I need to do wedding stuff.  Deposits to be paid to the Key Colony Inn, the DJ, the cake baker.  Emails to be sent to various individuals. My brooch bouquet to start.  BM gifts to finish.  And I have no motivation.  Seriously..... I have been cleaning the house like a madwoman to avoid doing wedding stuff.  So, the kitchen floor is scrubbed, the fridge is clean, the rugs vacuumed, the car cleaned out, and the laundry done.  Seems like I need another wedding nightmare to jump-start the wedding stuff again!

No comments:

Post a Comment